View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 10:48 AM   #5124
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yeah, Jay Wright is a hell of a coach. Not a douche either, which is actually kinda rare for great coaches. Never really bothered me to see him have so much success (even at our expense on occasion).

If Self sticks around and doesn’t have any significant issues (which seems likely with NIL), he could absolutely win a couple more titles over the next decade. Wouldn’t shock me at all.

Self is the best in the game by a mile. Who’s the closest right now? Maybe Bennett, Drew, Beard, Izzo, Few? In some order.
It's Few or Drew I think.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.