View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 08:28 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I've done that exercise in a couple other threads around here.

Bottom line is that for the draft board to really take a shit ahead of us, the QBs have to slide. And if the QBs slide, we can get a trade-down made w/ the Lions and Seahawks. May even be able to get 2 of 'em done.

I don't see a scenario where Skyy Moore goes in the first round. Jones I could see, but I see more ceiling in him than some do.

For me the most underwhelming 1st round that I can actually see happening is something like Mafe/Pickens. I could see the Chiefs seeing both of those guys at 'the bottom of the tier' and being unwilling to risk losing out altogether on that tier of players so they stand pat and make the picks.

And yeah, that would be DAMN underwhelming. But it does at least come with the upshot of two guys who could be very good.

And as far as 'worst case scenarios' go - well it's a long way removed from Jonathan Baldwin or Trazelle Jenkins.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote