View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 11:17 AM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I like the idea of trading down and burning future draft Capital to take advantage of the value that will be available in the second and third rounds at edge, WR, S, and DT. I think developing a rotation and situational flexibility of these second tier talents will create more value than drafting one Johnson or Wyatt.

Imagine adding Jones, Ebiketie, Hall, Winfrey, Enagbare with some guys in the Ingram role like Barno, for example. You can create a lot of packages with that talent and rotate them regularly. I would hate to face fresh linemen every series if I was an offensive lineman.
You gotta have playmakers too and the Chiefs are starting to run short on them. A solid roster gets you so far, but those A players put you over the top.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote