Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 04:06 PM   #476
Forever Royal

I was wanting to get the electric F-150 but it just was going to be too hard to come by and I couldn’t wait for the Chevy. I ended up with the Honda Ridgeline and it’s plenty of truck for most people I’m sure and for me is far superior to other 4X4s in its class because of the truck bed and interior space. It was interesting watching reviews comparing it to other trucks and basically it performs right along side them anyways, only real difference being not as much ground clearance. I love it so far.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.