Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 08:40 AM   #159
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
The only thing a la carte sucks for is sports. Blame the leagues and the teams for the exclusive contract bullshit. Ask Avs fans in Denver who haven't been able to watch a record breaking season without going to a game or a bar.
Oh, I get it. And with a digital antenna that I've back-wired into the whole house, TUBI, and Pluto, there's very little the wife and I need/want to justify $20 a month, much less $70 - $90 a month.

Honestly, short of the potential for Spectrum's reliability to SUCK and their WiFi option being one where I'd have to rebuild good coverage around the house, At $99 a month for Cable (400Mbps) and TV (125 channels), that's $30 a month more than Google, but we'd be back to a scenario that's less stupid than the à la carte bullshit we suffer today because with Spectrum we'd just turn the TV on and it's pretty-much all there; none of this "fire up this App to get this program/game, and fire up that App to get that program/game" bullshit.

Like I said, I'll stop by the Spectrum store later in June to see what they say, but as of right now, we'll just have to skip watching the Royals.

And I agree, the leagues and the teams are to blame.

Last edited by GloryDayz; 05-09-2022 at 06:20 AM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote