Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 07:47 AM   #155
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Well I almost signed up for the trial of YouTube TV yesterday so we could watch the Royals game, but did enough digging to find out that they (Bally's) doesn't stream on stream on YouTube TV. It seems like buying the MLB package or going back to Spectrum (which was Time Warner when we left for Google) are my two most realistic options.

Reading Bally's complaints about a few of the companies that have told them to pack sand was pretty funny...

This new à la carte paradigm we're all getting forced into pretty much sucks IMO. Nothing is perfect, but this sucks...
DirectTV Stream is your option for the Royals. Its about $20 bucks more than YouTubeTV but they are similar. I have had both.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.