View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 05:13 PM   #207
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I will reveal his performance at market close Thursday along with everyone else. I believe the market is closed Friday ????
Ah, okay. I will wait with excitement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I thought they used to close early on Good Friday.

IIRC Crow just went with recent IPOs to try to capture growth opportunities. Swinging for the feces. Smaht!
That makes sense. I just looked at his stocks and ... well, I'll let Hog do the reporting.

I took the opposite approach, picking stocks that will likely move less but will be less sensitive. I hate to admit it, but I was picking in preparation for a not-so-great stock market year, but with the hope of getting upside if I'm wrong.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote