View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 04:35 PM   #5281
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I'm a Holley dealer too. Everyone and their mom is a Holley dealer these days. They've been going around buying up all these companies and then grandfathering in all their accounts.

Hey, you got a mechanic you trust who loves those TBI kits and wants to install them, more power to ya. I'm not trying to dissuade you, just throwing in my 2cents fwiw.
I appreciate it man! If I have issues with it, I'll keep this in mind and won't hesitate to go the other direction.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.