View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 03:12 PM   #196
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I'd be willing to go down there and keep an eye on it for you......Buddy, pal. I'd stay all the way through pre and post spawn.
It's for sale. I'm getting my stuff out tomorrow as people are coming in to look at it this weekend. A tornado went through there 3 weeks ago and destroyed the marina there at Buncombe creek. But went around my area so lots of people are looking for a place to live. Since I can't get down there to enjoy it the timing is right to sell.

It's fully furnished if you're interested and an extra perk is that a fishing guide lives next door.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 04-07-2022 at 03:18 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.