View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 11:00 PM   #888
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
I think the best part was seeing Roy in is ****ing mask getting to suck it...

Always hated Roy Williams for pissing away some of the greatest talent that KU ever had only to slink away to NC.

I remember right after pissing away the 2003 National Championship saying he couldnt '****ing care' about North Carolina only to become their head coach a week later.

**** you...**** North Carolina and their ****ing basketball program. I think the thing that was the most painful was Roy winning the National Champioinship in 2004 with players HE DID NOT RECRUIT...

**** North Carolina..
Can I have sex with this post?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote