View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 10:20 PM   #863
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
They’ll be in the league for sure and get some playing time, but I don’t see anyone from this class being a significant impact player right away. Agbaji has the most potential but his game is still very raw in NBA terms. Bacot will be a defensive spark plug type for a team. He is a tremendous rebounder and that will bring some value. None of these players have that huge clutch gene that make the last couple minutes super exciting back and forth games in the final minutes anymore, though. I miss those Curry type NCAA performances and this year kind of lacked those.
To be fair, there is a better than average chance Chet Mother****ing Holmgren will go #1.

Down year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Love, yes. I don’t know what to think about bacot. His offensive game is so dependent on overpowering and second chances. Just not impressed with his touch. Maybe he develops that over time but not sure how far that takes you in the nba.
He's a lot better if he can move. But yeah, he's not a star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Hubert blew that game.

Didn't call a timeout during that crazy possession to reset his guys.
He used the last one after Harris stepped out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.