View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 10:50 AM   #3966
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
It's why I signed jakeem bgrant
Deonte Harris has been good for a 40 yard return every game thus far. He's been a major advantage.

6-0 through the 2 leagues w/ a couple of pretty tough matchups in League 1 that we've handled pretty easily.

Still some kinks to work with my WR rotation but it may just be that I'm simply not as strong there as I was last year (pretty likely). Fortunately we're MUCH better at running the ball this year so I can just adjust the dial a tick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.