Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 12:25 PM   #2379
The Demon Preacher

quick overnight update:

I called Louie up to go to bed and he came... reluctantly. I told him that it was ok and to go check on his babies. He shot back down the stairs and refused to come upstairs for the rest of the night.

I've literally had to kick him out of the house to go be outside and run around for a bit. Whenever he is inside though this is where I will find him now.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.