View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 01:00 PM   #2486
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I havent pulled the trigger because i still haven't looked too deeply yet.

Is it open world? Or is more "scenario'd" if you know what i mean?

What's end game suppose to be like?

Is it all story mode driven and then once you finish the story that's it?

Like i said, never played a Borderlands.

I need to make sure it's what i hope it is because im going to buy two copies, not just one. And potentially 3 copies since it's cross platform. Almost everything i play i play with fam.
The Story you follow the quest line, side quests galore. Then you have endgame which right now is basically a random assortment of areas, baddies, minibosses and a random boss as well. You can go back and farm any area, it's kind of unique on how it works and other than the storyline quest the rest is up to you. It has a rather large Travel map and you can go back and play through any area as much as you want. Think Loot shooter with tons of quests if that's your thing. Should eventually have mods and such too as Borderlands 3 did. The game has drop in/out coop so it's not server based and you can play how you want on whatever difficulty you like. If you like seeing tons of loot falling from the sky after killing minibosses/bosses then this is your thing.

The game doesn't take itself too seriously, it's supposed to be funny.

If you like it I would suggest you go and play Borderlands 2, one of the best bad guys ever IMO.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 03-29-2022 at 01:13 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.