Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 08:28 PM   #3823
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You guys gotta see Deep Water.

It feels like a spiritual sequel to Gone Girl...and Ana De Armas shows her tits a lot.
I remember reading the Gone Girl book before seeing the movie and was worrisome the movie would be crap (because the book is such a trashy beach read) but damn the movie was ****ing awesome. IMO if Gone Girl was directed by anyone other than David Fincher, it would have been Razzie worthy like 50 Shades of Grey or some Lifetime movie. Just shows you how incredible of a director Fincher is.

In this Deep Water movie it seems like Ben Affleck is playing a cu ck version of his douche bag character in Gone Girl.

Seriously though, that looks beyond awful judging by the trailer and reviews I've come across. But I can't hate on Batfelck for taking the role since he got to bang Ana De Armas irl because it so good for him.

I do think this upcoming movie on Amazon Prime starring Chris Pine called All the Old Knives looks promising though. A spy thriller featuring a lovers' quarrel mixed in with some good ol' espionage (I liked how the trailer has a serious tone to it instead of something goofy like Mr & Mrs Smith ) Chris Pine is one of my favorite younger actors working today so I'll give it a watch. hope its good!

sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.