View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 07:14 AM   #465
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp View Post
Scene they cut with Joker.

INCREDIBLE scene!!
The dialogue exchange between Batman & the Joker was so well done as were the cinematography (where you can't quite make out just how revolting the Joker looks) So well written / acted and brilliantly done (especially the very end)

Could you imagine any of these villains that were featured in Reeves' The Batman existing in the MCU? Kevin Feige would probably piss his pants after watching that excellently done deleted scene Feige sure as shit would have had major "creative differences" with Matt Reeves that's for sure. . .

Barry Keoghan is just such a great young hungry actor with raw energy and brings it strong in everything I've seen him in. He was one of the creepiest most disturbing characters I've seen in quite sometime in The Killing of a Sacred Dear.

I'm planning on seeing The Batman again sometime on Sunday because I need to see it again on the biggest screen I can get to.

Last edited by sully1983; 03-26-2022 at 07:26 AM..
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.