Thread: Movies and TV Severance
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 03:09 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Things heated up a shit ton this week, and I gotta say . . . It's not everyday that a long-established and well-known music standard is completely recontextualized by how perfectly it's used in a new piece of creativity. But they pulled that off splendidly as well this episode, not to spoil with specifics . . . [actually, to a minor extent, TWO well-known standards, though the second was more just a great use, than a re-contextualization].

And holy shit the closing moment!!
Oh man, my interest is piqued. I can’t flip it on until about 10 tonight (not really a show for the kiddos), but your post has me looking forward to it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli