View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 07:56 AM   #1549
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I can tell you without question, I would take less $ to stay in a better place with better teammates. I've been offered jobs that would have paid more and turned them down.

Hill made it clear it was all about $ and we have all seen this play out many many many times in the NFL and other sports, it rarely works for the player in the long run when it comes to helping their legacy.
The compensation difference is massive, I would imagine. Easy to say if you’re talking going from $150k to $200k annually.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.