View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 07:42 AM   #2477
Hello

So I bought the new Horizon Forbidden West game when it came out but I was struggling to get into it, I couldn't remember what it was exactly about. I played the first one when it came out 5 year ago, it'll always have a special place for me as it helped me get through my mom's unexpected death. So I went back and played through it again and had fun. Going to finish the expansion that I just bought and then I'll go to the next one and play that through. Having fun with them. Horizon, Tomb Raider, Dragon age, all very similar gameplay. Anything else like these that you recommend? Witcher 3?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.