View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 09:15 AM   #12724
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
For the record, I looked back, and the AMC talk started shortly after the GME spike last year. So yeah, we're now over a year of constantly about this bullshit.

Look, if it actually ever goes to the moon? Sure. Let's talk. Hell, if it ever touches $50 again that would be notable. But stop hyping it every time it jumps up $3 and then going dead silent when it loses another $10. I'm nearing the point of thread banning people for it. It's completely antithetical to the purpose of a thread to talk about investing strategy.
Maybe it just needs it's own thread for people to play with. I mean you can go to stocktwits and see the number of people with hopes and dreams for this lottery ticket. But I get what you're saying
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote