View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 03:43 PM   #446
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I actually didn't mind this. It's really the only way a superhero like Batman makes any sense. He is going to get shot. The suit itself looked pretty bulky, particularly in the torso. I think the shotgun blast to the belly at point blank range was a bit much but tanking small arms fire was fine by me.

Actually, if I was going to nitpick anything it'd be how loud his boots were lol that gang in the beginning scene heard him walking from like 20 yards away. Then he's somehow able to disappear while standing next to that cop in the Riddler's place.

This Batman seemed less polished ninja, more brash detective.
To each their own, but it strained my credulity to the breaking point

Even if the suit can withstand close in direct hits, the blunt force shock would leave our Caped Crusader incapacitated for a while... he's just a man after all

But I'm not gonna let that ruin the movie for me, still looking forward to adding this to my personal collection
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.