View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 12:20 PM   #431
pie is never free

Went last night, its very good and obviously deserves all the praise its getting... Reeves clearly had his own distinct vision for that universe

While I still prefer Bale, Pattinson more than holds his own here, his angsty and tortured take definitely works

Dano was INCREDIBLE
Farrell was EXCELLENT

My only nitpick is how Batmans suit can now take multiple direct hits from machine guns and shotguns at very close range, I mean, come on now...

IMO it goes...

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
The Batman

And thats no slam to be sure, to make my top 3 is a definite compliment... I'll end up buying this for my personal collection
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.