Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 09:50 AM   #2389
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I have a sphere ice cube thing and a large square one.... I haven't quite figured out the secret to them (I've read different things in terms of boiling, boiling twice, using filtered water, etc.). They last longer, but still seem to melt faster than those at the bar.

I've read you can freeze an entire cooler of ice and that slow method of freezing makes for clear ice.... a local bar does something similar and I'll see them chopping up huge blocks of ice behind the bar.
I'd love to know the secret too. I was told to use distilled water and it still had clouds in it. But you're right, the cubes at these bars are clears and last forever. That said, with the slow melt it does take a while for the Old Fashion to settle. That's OK, it's not like you slam drinks like these.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.