View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 08:51 PM   #12645
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post

Do you think I really give a shit what some random strangers on the internet agree or disagree with me on. Your need for approval/self validation is what's really embarrassing...yikes is right.

When I talked about watching the chart way back when (and you can go back and look it up) it wasn't during a squeeze, yet you still ridiculed me...until it came time for you to point to the chart to help your argument. Hypocrite.

Again, why the **** are you so concerned about what I do with my money? What I've been doing has worked very well for me, so **** off. My average right now sucks, but do you honestly believe it'll never at least break into the mid-20's again? If so you're a bigger dumbass than you're acting. I've said time and time again, the stock market is a gamble for me. I don't care about meager gains like you, I want to use it to go big or go home. Get over it.

When I first started investing in the stock market I put $5k in. Grew it to over $80k in less than a year. Have you ever had over a 1500% increase in 8-10 months? The majority of that was GME and AMC. I have taken profits on both many times. I have been down really big at times but they have always come back and I have no doubt in my mind they'll be back again. See, I'm not a paperhanded pussy like you, I can weather the storm for a big payoff down the road.

Here's a great video on Wall Street corruption from Jon Stewart and how the apes have brought attention to it. You stock market boomers are just mad that we're changing how the game is played and you've missed out on the ride because you're too stupid and stubborn to take a risk.

You're unironically an ape . Do you post to superstonk too?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote