View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 11:52 PM   #421
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I could see Joaquin Phoenix's Joker existing in this Universe. It was that grounded and gritty. Although...

Spoiler!

Overall 10/10. Loved the music...borrows just enough from the Imperial March to still be awesome and not make you see Vader instead of The Batman.
I agree with most of this. That theme was awesome....but they over used it a bit imo.

Also, I hope that Phoenix can make an appearance as Joker in this universe. I thought I read somewhere that he's in Joker 2.

Rest of the casting was great. Colin Ferrell was unrecognizable and fantastic as Penguin and Zoe did a very good Catwoman.

Patterson was a different spin and unexpected Batman. I didn't expect him to pass out, though in his defense any normal person would be rocked by that bomb blast. Dano was also very good as Riddler. I'm surprised he hasn't been on more things, as he fantastic in There Will be Blood...holding his own with Daniel Day-Lewis.

Very good movie.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.