View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 09:26 PM   #12608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I definitely don't like where we are headed either but choosing to sit out of the market fully because you don't like the president has been proven to be foolish.

And if you missed out on the gains during the Obama years, it's truly my apologies to you, grandpa.

Liking or not liking the President has nothing to do with what is happening in the real world.

Gas going up 20 cents a day is unsustainable. I just paid $118.00 for groceries at Walmart- that were less than $100 two week ago- again unsustainable. People paying 30-40% over list price for homes- unsustainable.

If you can't see that the economy is headed for a major recession- my apologies to you as well.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.