View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 09:14 PM   #12607
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Rookie-I was trading stocks when you were still in diapers. I am invested for the long-term / Div income and have done well. It is pretty obvious that this administration does not plan on doing anything about oil prices or inflation.

I don't feel like taking a ride to the bottom when I can protect my gains and then get back in after the long slide.

BTW I Am invested in ETF's and "solid" companies. Everything has been in a downward spiral and I don't see any good news on the horizon to make things change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Buffet has invested in plenty of dogs over the last few years. Maybe if I had a massive war chest like he has- I would do some bargain shopping.

The only thing propping up the economy from a complete collapse is the Real Estate market- which is on the biggest bubble I have ever seen.

All you need to do is look back on the Obama years to see where we are headed. They are talking about $200 bucks for a barrel of oil.

Next big Green day- I am out.
I definitely don't like where we are headed either but choosing to sit out of the market fully because you don't like the president has been proven to be foolish.

And if you missed out on the gains during the Obama years, it's truly my apologies to you, grandpa.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote