View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 09:12 PM   #12606
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Buffet has invested in plenty of dogs over the last few years. Maybe if I had a massive war chest like he has- I would do some bargain shopping.

The only thing propping up the economy from a complete collapse is the Real Estate market- which is on the biggest bubble I have ever seen.

All you need to do is look back on the Obama years to see where we are headed. They are talking about $200 bucks for a barrel of oil.

Next big Green day- I am out.
See my post earlier # 12593 and get a clue.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.