View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 08:26 PM   #12601
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Tired of seeing my accounts in the red- thinking of liquidating everything?

3 more years of this shit and my accounts will be worthless.
LOL bunch of rookies hitting their first bear market.

Either learn how to trade and take money of the table quickly daily/weekly or decide you're in it for the long haul and invest money when things are down in solid companies, ETFs or index funds.

What's 3 more years? I don't think this will be a massive bear market and I do think we'll get a solid ride to all-time highs sometime in the next 1-2 years before a monster 50%+ bear comes along in 2-4 years. But again, it's all speculation and if one person out there could perfect timing the market.....we'd all be rich.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.