Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 10:45 AM   #151
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Been up on the new Google configuration for about a week. All I can say that I like about it is that the cable bill has gone from $195 a month to $70. We're still resisting paying for anything while we sort out what we can get for free, and what might drive us to going with one of the streaming services like YouTubeTV, FUBO, or the likes.

We have four TVs, only one is a true "Smart" TV, all now have the Chromecast dongle, two have the Firesticks that we already owned, and all are being fed by the digital antenna.

Perhaps I've created a monster, but "loading Apps" is getting old. Yeah, $125 a month is worth some pain, and maybe we'll figure out how to watch what we want among all the options, but we'll see how things go as (if) the MLB season starts, and next season for the NFL.

I might buy that this is better because it's cheaper, but it sure as hell is more complex as you sort through options.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.