View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 01:55 PM   #2532
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Ironically, people want to quibble about where the lines should be drawn after they're the ones forcing us to draw the lines for them become they can't resist bringing up politics.

It's not some power flex by the mods to go searching for posts to infract and people to ban.... it's us rolling our eyes at someone completely randomly saying so and so loves deep state and having to take action on it for consistency sake since it clearly breaks the rule, no matter if it's dead serious or for the lols.
Don't quote me gaycat,....trumpcat...bidencat...****ucat...

Come at me bro

Awe shit shit...I've ruined my mods chances
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.