View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 08:50 PM   #2339
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I get that Dark Souls is supposed to be hard but damn….create a mode that is a little more forgiving and you’d have more people buying your game.
You know, I wish games would have an old farts mode. You could do it as a six month or one year delay or something, fine, so the whippersnappers can still gloat about finishing a real game while it matters.

But there's got to be a lot of guys who are retired who have time (no kids at home) and money and would still like to play FPS and RPG.

But not online against anyone else and the difficulty needs to have knobs to reduce it to a level appropriate for someone who needs reading glasses and doesn't climb stairs very quickly anymore.

Edit: And I may have time but I'm not interested in having to grind the shit out of everything. Been there, done that.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote