View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 08:05 PM   #2337
Ain't no relax!

There's a cracked version out, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Playing on PC using an XBox wireless controller. The controller buttons wouldn't work. The sticks both worked for motion and camera, but nothing else. After fighting with that, I found online that the game is really weird with input devices. I had to unplug my keyboard and mouse both, launch Steam in Big Picture mode, use the controller to navigate and launch the game. Only then would the controller function properly.

After I finally got into the game, the very first bad guy I ran into was the Tree Sentinel. Big guy on a horse. Couldn't run away from him because he's on a ****ing horse and I'm not. Tried hiding from him in a little building, and he destroyed the building and killed me anyway. LOL. I did manage to sneak around him a couple times, but then ran into another group of creatures that waxed me in 3 shots. After about the 12th instadeath I gave up.

Oh and just for kicks, I tried to attack this guy at the very beginning who was just trying to give me some advice. Bad idea. He was right beside the spawn point. Of course, he turned violent and killed me effortlessly. Then I kept spawning again right beside him, so he immediately started attacking me at every respawn, making things even worse.

I might give it another try, but it was a pretty rough first impression. Really wish there were a way to adjust the difficulty...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.