View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 01:04 PM   #12500
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I bought a little snap-on as a swing trade. It seems to be pretty solidly bound to a range (it will probably break out tomorrow )

Also bought a little Kroger. They seem to be weathering the supply chain problems and it didn't crash through any resistance like so many others have.

We'll see. Probably go red like every ****ing thing else I have LOL.
Both these are up pretty hard... for some reason.... I hadn't logged on because I figured it was all red all the time. Guess I called that part right.

Snap-On should have some more upside before it gets to the top of the channel.

Kroger is up against a little resistance, I may dump it and take the win in a sea full of L's.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.