View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 08:28 PM   #225
In Search of a Life

I never had a problem with EB, but his "I am giving 1,000% in my efforts to make sure this team is ready to compete," speech gets pretty old.

He and Andy just repeat the same old cliches while never admitting to any problems that they continue to fail at solving.

Andy is incapable of fielding a Championship defense and a dominating running game. I think he might be the most overrated "Offensive genius" in the history of the NFL.

Sucks seeing these two wasting years of Mahomes while they brain fart games away.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.