View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 11:48 AM   #1826
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I new very well they wouldn't stop. I do find it shameful and embarrassing our Franchise. but Please give your opinion on the piece because this thread is being monitored so the Chiefs can have insight on how best to handle the situation and we collectively help them decide who we should have OC.
Haha, so as to my opinion on it what most have said on here. I think it was written poorly, rushed and things in there that can't be true or really hard to believe. I think it shouldn't have been released this way. I think bottom line it could have been written and got the point across but not the way it was.

That being said I don't think its all black and white I personally think there is probably some truth to this and we may never know for sure. I appreciate the information though, like I said I don't agree with the release of it and the way it was written/handled, but just because any information can be embarrassing for the Chiefs I don't think that is a reason to keep silent on it.

Maybe Clay should have just posted it on CP and not the whole world on twitter, FB, etc.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.