View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 11:19 AM   #1818
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I have read most of the thread and I am speaking to mostly this last dude coming in here saying some of the story is true.

Also its not true "no one is telling them not to post". I saw a few in here that said to just stop and "let it be" which contributed to my response here.

Last, either one of those is fine with me because again, if I read 2 I can think for myself that "hey the headset goes 1 way that can't be true and oh play calling duties in a contract? hmm maybe I don't buy that one." Then I can choose to discuss it here or just leave it be.

To add to that there was good discussion around plausibility to a lot of this stuff that may help some other make up their own mind.

I have my opinions on the piece itself and if you want to get into that we can. My point is simple. We should welcome all information and have open discussions about it and leave individuals as the decider on what they want to believe.
I new very well they wouldn't stop. I do find it shameful and embarrassing our Franchise. but Please give your opinion on the piece because this thread is being monitored so the Chiefs can have insight on how best to handle the situation and we collectively help them decide who we should have OC.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.