View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 12:47 AM   #2273
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Picked up Cyberpunk 2077 a few days ago (on sale on PSN). I pre-ordered the game and ended up getting a refund from Sony due to the shitstorm, so I've avoided it like the plague, just waiting for the next gen upgrade (and this 1.5 patch). It's fantastic. The game is so cool, it's almost overwhelming at times.
The quests and the graphics are incredible and next level stuff. I also felt like the character animations were just a complete quantum leap and made every other game looks like complete ass in comparison. It was just mind-blowing to me.

Just sucks that the open world was so weakly implemented.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote