View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 02:10 PM   #1632
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
The article was bullshit. The fact that there was a need to say "No, The Chiefs didn't throw the game" tells you all you need to know. Everybody can see that was some plain weird shit that went on. Please don't ban me from the discussion. I said all I needed to say about that article....promise..
We appreciate all the feedback and thank you for reading ARROW2.

At this time we are patiently awaiting the release of more valued insight from DJBILL that will further shed light on this developing story.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote