View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 01:19 PM   #2253
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This reminds me of something else that I enjoyed from the game: you could hunt the members of the Order at your own pace.

I remember one time I was dicking around, probably hadn't completed a main storyline quest in like 10+ hours. I got swarmed by a mercenary or some guards in the middle of a city somewhere and this douche civilian comes at me. Of course I brutally murder him with a quickness, only to find out he was an Order member.

I thought that was cool.. Had a similar experience while randomly raiding a fortress somewhere.
I've had that happen a couple of times. Nothing better than getting into a big fight in a fort, only to have a merc that's 5 to 6 levels higher than you show up.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.