View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 12:12 PM   #2248
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
There are many different sizes of ships. The good ones you can't really take on until you upgrade your ship. There's also a bunch of missions involving the ship. And there are several Cultists that hang out on ships.

I really enjoyed the ship stuff myself. I spent a lot of time just sailing around getting into fights.
Thanks, that's good to know. I did kill one cultist that was on a ship and it netted some pretty killer set gear so hopefully there's more of that.

Honestly, the thing that is keeping me going right now is the looting. It's an interesting dynamic in that they give the player choice in keeping their gear and just leveling it up but you can't actually change the appearance to something high level until you've acquired that high level gear. So building the perfect load out is multi-faceted, especially if you're into the cosmetics.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.