View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 11:59 AM   #2246
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
You will use your ship more to island hop down the road as well as to fight naval conquest battles on some of the smaller islands. I am not sure how far you are in the game, so I don’t want to spoil anything, but you will have to utilize your ship more than you think as part of the main story line.
That's good to know. Right now there's really no incentive to me hopping on my ship to do anything. It's really hard to isolate targets and not get swarmed and the rewards are just meh.

Maybe if I could find some ships that had better cargo, I like looting the chests and finding garbage. Not.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.