View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 08:27 AM   #2241
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I think I enjoyed the fact that it was so massive. There was so much to explore and I enjoyed discovering new things across the Greeks islands.

What stands out in my memory:

I liked Alexios and thought his voice actor did a good job.

Kassandra as Deimos was a pretty cool villain.

Sailing/ship stuff was awesome and I typically hate ship missions.

Combat felt fluid and I loved the amount of weapons and armor to customize.

I love mythology so the mixture of that and Isu technology was cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed on the sailing parts. Both sailing and naval combat are well done in that game. Plus the amount of customization to your ship/crew was a nice feature. They made you care about your ship without overwhelming you with it. I loved being Alexios and having my ship crewed by the Daughters of Artemis and having my LTs be former mercenaries and territory leaders. I my only issue with the naval part at all (and this might just be a me thing) was the extremely high cost in materials needed to upgrade my ship.
I'm not finding any compelling reason to actually be on my ship, other than to get to submerged areas. There's no real aim to it other than a few fetch quests. Maybe I need to progress the story a bit more? I mean AC Black Flag had the whole fleet thing so capturing ships was a goal in and of itself. The only reason I have right now to use my ship is to get resources to upgrade my ship. Right now, I'm better suited to use those resources to upgrade my weapons instead.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.