View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 04:57 PM   #2239
Mindful Taoist German

Just got Blood Bowl II and so far I'm loving it.

As a kid in the comix stores it always looked cool and I always wanted to try it. The table top game was a bit pricey with miniatures and paint and all and not many people around here played.

This is basically a turn based chess/checkers type of thing with comedic, football, and fantasy elements. Elf, undead, Orc, etc positional players. There's touchdowns, passing, and running. Easy and fun to play but seems extremely hard to master. I'm only 5 games in to the tutorial/story mode but it's addictive fun you can pick up or put down after 30-50 minute matches.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.