View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 01:44 AM   #273
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
I remember multiple times during the season PM holding his hands to his helmet and then looking towards the sideline and gesturing furiously. I would be thinking WTF? Do they not have a play call or what? Article clearly fits what was observed by me with my own two eyes.
See this is what I'm talking about. If it wasnt for RetiredSeniorChief seeing PM holding his hands up to his helmet when waiting for a play call, I never would have believed it!

This is clear evidence that EB cost us the championship game and that Pat and him hate each other!! Also that EB had complete control of the offensive play calling!!
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote