View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 08:05 AM   #1599
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I was surprised it took HCBS so long to try Clemence v. Groves. I'd assume it would have to deal with Clemence's extended absence from real game time.

I'm surprised he did it for so long. Clemence did a pretty decent job, and held his own when it came to rebounding in the paint.

I won't be surprised when Clemence gets 0 minutes next game.
He's been one of my favorites. I've been talking about him all year and how he should be seeing the floor; he can't be any worse than McCormack. He finally does and held his own in a tough situation. That should be a indication that he'll get more minutes going forward, but I'm well aware that Self will probably put him on the bench again.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote