View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 08:06 AM   #1594
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Self seems to think McCormack provides more than he really does. Maybe it’s his life long affinity for the high low game? I’m not questioning Selfs decision. He’s the best coach in college basketball. But even the best coach makes player mistakes. Thinks the player will get it done, can do more than they have previously.

McCormack is what he is at this point. Same for Lightfoot. Clemons? He’s got a huge upside possibility from where he is now. He was ranked in the low 30’s nation wide, right?
I think you're selling Dave short. He may not be spectacular on offense and his rebounding could be more consistent. Still, he's way better on defense than a guy like clemence. But that being said, I really liked what I saw from Zac yesterday. I hope to see more of him from here on out. He definitely brings another element to their offense. And he was grabbing those boards like a beast.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.