View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 11:33 AM   #2137
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Obviously a few years late to the party, but I just wrapped up the first one yesterday.

I really enjoyed it initially, but after a while it just got tedious. Got really sick of all the climbing and getting dogpiled by a dozen lethal monsters at once. And that dogshit melee weapon..... **** that was infuriating. I think I was almost at level 40 before I was able to finally mod the goddamn thing. And how in the hell were there no guns anywhere? That made zero sense.

Still, it was really cool and I enjoyed the story. It was very reminiscent of Elex.
The story was what really drew me into that game - of course the hot and heavy stuff at the end (the older stuff, not the tribal stuff). I thought that stuff was incredible and legit made my jaw drop a few times.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote