Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 05:12 PM   #5745
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
So he foresaw the need for giant dragon chains, but not Arya.
A blast from the past.

So the red witch in the early episodes who was using blood magic. She could see the future but it didn't turn out like she thought it was going to.

Isn't that how it usually goes?

I remember at the end of GoT that there were a lot story lines that I could have suggested endings that I would have liked a lot better.

And the last few episodes didn't need to be one expensive CGI battle after another. They had a hooked audience. They could have finished out some plot lines fairly cheaply with more episodes shot indoors.

For instance, after all her training, trial, and tribulations. Couldn't Ayra have made it to the Red Landing and assassinated somebody? Cerci maybe?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.