Thread: Chiefs Badger is gone
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 04:23 PM   #145
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I liked HB early in his tenure with KC. But he’s gotten more soft in the hitting department, and more aggressive/dumb in the posting on social media department. Appreciate everything he’s done and helped us achieve. But this is a no brainer, time to move on from him and get younger and hungrier.
I was all on board for resigning him but this playoff stretch proved this defense is not where it needs to be. It's one thing to beat up on lower or mid-tier teams that have offensive flaws but this D really couldn't do much to slow any respectable offense down.

The pass rush couldn't get it done, secondary couldn't cover when it mattered, and stopping the run was really the only consistent improvement they made this year.

This D needs rebuilt. I get keeping Jones and the young LB's but outside of that it wouldn't break my heart to part with most of what we have...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.